What Should I Do if I Am Injured on Someone’s Property?

If you are injured in someone’s home or in a place of business, you should immediately let the home owner or business person know you were hurt. If a business, make sure they take a written report of your accident. If possible, get a copy of the report. Use your cell phone or an available camera to take pictures of where you fell and any defects that may have caused you to fall. Get to an emergency room or a doctor for treatment for your injury. After you have received treatment, contact the law offices of Norman M. Block, P.C. We can advise you of the best way to proceed to make sure that you get the maximum amount of money to compensate you for your injuries.