How Much Money Will I Get for My Case?
The value of a case depends on a number of factors which can be assessed by an experienced law firm, like Norman M. Block, P.C. These factors include:
- The seriousness of the injury
- The amount of medical treatment you have received
- Whether you have lost work as a result of the accident
- Whether you have had surgery
- Whether you have had a fracture
- Whether you have had a prior injury to the same area which was injured in the accident
- The identity of the insurance company for the party at fault for your accident, and the limits of liability under that policy
- Whether you were partially at fault for the accident
- The place where a lawsuit will be brought, if necessary
Once we know all these things, we are in a better position to tell you what we think your case is worth. Once we determine that, we can negotiate with the insurance company to get the best settlement possible. No matter what the case is worth, it may to your advantage to settle for a smaller amount of money. That decision is solely yours.