Westchester County Business Litigation and Injury Attorney
Since 1987, individuals, families, and businesses in New York have turned to the law office of Norman M. Block, P.C., for experienced and effective legal counsel. Whether Mr. Block's representation involves the resolution of a high-profile business contract dispute or the negotiation of a six-figure personal injury settlement, clients appreciate the attentiveness he shows to their case and to them on a personal level — treating them as more than just a case file.
The law firm of Norman M. Block, P.C., is located in Hawthorne, New York, but serves clients in New York City and surrounding areas. For nearly 25 years, Westchester County business litigation and injury attorney Norman Block has not only met but exceeded the litigation needs of business clients, individuals and law firms.
Our goal is to help you obtain the best possible outcome for your legal concerns. Mr. Block's extensive practice includes representation for businesses confronted with a lawsuit from a landlord, customer, vendor, or employee. Whether the case involves a contract dispute, discrimination claim, or a company needing to bring a lawsuit to protect its interests, Mr. Block's negotiation skills and extensive litigation background will help at every step of the process.
Contact Westchester County business litigation and injury lawyer Norman M. Block for an initial consultation. Our firm is dedicated to providing each client with attentive, responsive, thorough representation that is often not available from larger New York law firms.
Professional Service From a New York Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been harmed by the negligent actions of others, our firm has the experience to help you get your life back on track. We can help you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled. We represent individuals who have been:
- Injured in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, or other motor vehicle accidents
- Injured in a slip-and-fall accident, work site accidents, such as construction accidents, or other serious accidents that cause personal injury or wrongful death
- Injured because of medical malpractice by a doctor, clinic, or other health care provider
- Harmed by the legal malpractice of an attorney
Mr. Block takes a personalized approach to your case, paying meticulous attention to detail and working closely with other professionals to build a solid case. In addition to the personal injury practice, our firm zealously advocates for individuals in a variety of other civil matters, including people who are
- Involved in a contested divorce or other family law issue
- Engaged in a landlord-tenant dispute or with other real estate or property legal issues
- Concerned about an employment dispute or protecting their employee rights
Reliable and Dedicated Referral Solution for Law Firms
We routinely work with other New York law firms wanting to refer a case or with out-of-state firms seeking local counsel in federal or state courts in New York City and the surrounding counties.
Our New York law firm is dedicated to providing each client with attentive, responsive, thorough representation. With more than 20 years of experience assisting clients with their personal injury, business law, and other civil litigation concerns, we understand the importance of having an experienced attorney on your side, dedicated to your interests.
Contact our New York law firm to learn more about our litigation services for individual and business clients, and other legal professionals.
Find answers to personal injury questions.
Review some of the significant cases we have addressed on behalf of our clients.
- New York Scaffold Law Is Under Attack Many jobs require workers to use ladders and scaffolds to work at heights. Whether constructing a skyscraper, washing windows on a tall building, or installing windows on a small apartment building, the risk of falling from heights is great. The ....
- Overweight Pedestrians Fare Better After Being Struck by a Car According to a recent study at the NYU Langone Medical Center, the extra padding from being overweight can cushion a pedestrian from serious injuries. Looking at the medical records for people who have been struck by cars or taxicabs, as well ....
- What To Do After an Accident You have been injured in an accident. What do you do now? Since you are searching the web, you know that it is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible. But what else should you do? GET MEDICAL CARE The first step ....
What should I do if I am in an automobile accident? If you have been involved in a car accident, there are number of things you should do ...
How do I know if I have a case? won’t know until you contact the law offices of Norman M. Block, P.C. When you call or write, we will analyze what happened ...
How much money will I get for my case? The value of a case depends on a number of factors which can be assessed by an experienced law firm, like Norman M. Block, P.C. These factors include: ...